The competition for funding is intense and getting tougher. In an ever-changing fund raising climate, you need new ideas and approaches to deliver your message to prospective donors and strengthen relationships with those who have already made a commitment.
The “greatest generation” was in many ways the most generous in our history. An important part of our work is to honor their contributions and offer them opportunities to cement their legacies. And now their accumulated wealth is being passed on to their children and grandchildren and beyond. But as you are finding out, these new donors have a different mindset.
Transparency, accountability, a voice in decision-making – these are only some of the requirements newer donors are placing on nonprofit organizations. Weaving together fund development and communications strategies, The Bauer Group will help you navigate the new world of philanthropy:
- Who are the next generation of donors?
- What are their interests?
- How long is their interest span?
- How do they respond to appeals, if they respond at all?
- Will they make major gifts?
- What do they want from you?
The Bauer Group will work to increase your competitive advantage, helping you:
- refine your case for support
- broadcast your mission and activities, in print and online
- create meaningful relationships with your donor base
- generate volunteer effort and sacrificial levels of giving
- design creative recognition programs
Contact us today so we can begin.